Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Edit to Perfection Process

My peer review process for the Rhetorical Analysis was pretty much very similar to the peer review process of my Opinion Editorial, not only because I had the same peer, Seth Hoyt to help me with it, but also because we used the same process. During the peer review process, we were able to read our papers out loud to each other. I, especially liked doing that because first, I was able to catch some of the awkward sounding sentences that you wouldn't have been able to otherwise realize, and then Seth was able to help be restructure some of these sentences; it brought better flow when my transitions were strengthened between each paragraph. Overall, I thought that peer reviewing was very helpful and effective. It was nice to be proceeding down the path to perfection-- well, at least closer to a near perfected state of my paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment